Thought of the week #1

Hey, everyone welcome back to my blog. So, I recently had an idea to start a new blog post feature - being my thought of the week. Every other Sunday I will be summarising my week and letting you into (hopefully) a detailed thought of mine.  I thought this blog post would be interesting and fun for me and you readers. I think it will be nice for me also to look back on and reflect.  I have seen similar posts to this floating around in the blogging community, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon! - and give my own unique twist on it. 


My thought of the week!


So, recently my memory stick has broken down on me and erased all my important work - thankfully I paid to recover some files, but others were totally corrupt *sad emoji face.* I know what you're thinking why Is this your thought of the week, well I am now setting myself a late resolution - to be more organised and not take things for granted. I really began to become a little lazy when saving onto my memory stick instead of saving the files onto my computer for a backup I never did - which was very silly because this could of all been avoided. I now know the importance of saving onto my laptop for a backup and have definitely started to become more organised! I also have started to not take things for granted as much by being organised and well planned so I am prepared if anything should go wrong.



What is your though of the week and what do you think of this new blog post feature?
Let me know in the comments.
Love,
Lauren
x
--


No comments