Current make-up


Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I thought I would share with you my everyday make-up routine. I actually wore this make-up Christmas day, and I continue to wear it now. The only thing I change from time to time is my eyeshadow or lipstick. All product info will be down below...



To start the make-up look off i used this Bourjous healthy mix foundation. It's  natural and lasts so long, so no need for touch ups.


To blend the foundation into my skin seamlessly I used this real techniques expert face brush which is brilliant. I love this brush, because it blends my foundation brilliantly and makes it look like my skin.

To set my make-up in my place I use the rimmel stay matte powder. This just helps stop oily skin appearing, which is definitely a big make-up blunder you don't want to occur!

I use the shade peach glow!

To blend the rimmel stay matte powder i use this Eco tools brush.


I used this collection blusher in the colour bashful for that natural blush look.


To blend the blusher I used this mini eco tools blush brush. These mini eco tools brushes are perfect to fit in your make-up bag.

For christmas I got this brillant Soap&Glory make-up set. It includes everything you need to create a glam look.

I used the copper eyeshadow on my lids and the choccy colour in my crease. These colours are in the Soap&Glory make-up set.

I used this thick&fast mascara which came in my Soap&Glory set. I used this mascara to make the false lashes i applied seem more natural.

These lashes are amazing I highly recommend Eylure lashes.

I used some of this highlighter from Makeup Revolution in the colour golden lights, just above my blusher.

I used this stippling brush to apply the highlighter.

I used this eyeliner to create a winged liner.

I used this lipstick to create a dark berry lip. 



To add extra berry tones to the lipstick I added this Tanya Burr lip gloss in the shade bewitching.









No comments