Caring for my two cats


Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. I recently found out that 'love your pet day' is on February 20th. For this holiday and the infographic below from Personal Capital, I'm sharing how I pamper my two little kitties without spending a fortune.

*I was asked to write this post, but I am not being paid or sponsored. I am writing this because I want to. All opinions and thoughts are my own!*


I was given the infographic which explains the economics of pets. I think this is so useful for future pet owners because you must carefully think of the expense before. Remember animals take up a lot of your time and deserve your full love and attention.  You don't have to spend a fortune to treat your beloved furry friends, just the essentials and love goes a long way.






Personal Capital is a very useful website to manage all your expenses on your furry friends.









To treat my cats, I like to buy them their favourite treats. My cats love playing with cat toys so they have many little toys laying around the house!

As well as the material side of treating my cats I also think giving them your full attention and love are the main thing. 


How do you treat your animals without spending a fortune? Let me know in the comments.
Love,
Lauren
x

No comments