£4.99 Mac cranberry eye shadow dupe.

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I was so excited (I know that might sound very lame) to show you this eye shadow pot. I love this Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo pot. This really caught my attention, because I've been looking for a good dupe of the Mac cranberry eye shadow for ages, and I think I've found the one. I literally need lots of heart faced emojis right now to describe this eyeshadow. Its so pigmented and beautiful. I will be applying this with a brush, and then using a fluffy blush to blend.


 OMG! how gorgeous does this colour look. I have to admit I am shocked with myself a lately trying colours like this, because I normally buy the 'safe' eye shadows like; browns and nudes, but I love to try colours like this every so often.



This is a swatch of the colour and wow, its gorgeous. I love the subtle sparkle it's so pretty.


What do you think to this eye shadow? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x



No comments