Motivational exercise talk.


(Picture from google)


Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I am targeting a topic everyone has  as one of their goals in life. But it can be hard to actually push your self to work out, but nothing in life is easy and most of the time  you do have to push your self to do well. When I am exercising I always listen to music, for example it's always a playlist I have made. This playlist keeps me going and it's always loud motivational music to keep me going, for when that voice in the back of my head is saying stop. I would really recommend to make your own playlist, for your own personal preferance. You also have to be in the right frame of mind, because if you start off by thinking I'm rubbish I can't excercise well you're not going to do well. Starting on a positive note, by thinking I'm going to do the best I can and keep on improving. This will give you a higher chance of succeeding, because you believe in your self. That's the most important thing to believe in your self, because if you don't then there's no point. Everyone has to start from the beginning and it takes a strong person to keep going. I think everyone also needs to remember not to be too hard on yourself, you cant expect to start something and be amazing at it straight away it takes time!

Eating healthy is another goal we all make. Some people do end up failing and find it too hard, this is because you're probably being to strict on your self. Don't stick to the same foods mix it up, healthy doesn't have to be boring. Allow your self a treat day! you can have chocolate and treats but just in moderation.


I hope this quick little post helped any of you out there who are making it an aim to get fitter.

Love,
Lauren
x

 



No comments