How to make the most of summer.


Hello everyone welcome back to my blog, today I thought I would talk about making the most of your summer. As I am typing this its currently 30 degrees outside, which is great so I thought I would come up with a blog post about making the most of summer, because you don't have to go abroad to make the most of it.

Meeting up with friends: This has to be one of my favourite things, its great to meet up with friends especially when the weather is gorgeous outside. You don't have to worry about the money you could go somewhere nice like a local park and have a picnic. Having a picnic in the park in the sun is the loveliest thing time goes by so quick and you feel so relaxed.

relax in your garden:  You don't have to leave your house to get the most of the sun, you can have a great time in your back garden. You could invite friends and family around get some music playing, and maybe get  a barbeque going.


Find some local fun places: It could be an outdoor swimming pool, a popular park or a local fair that has come to town.
I live in Sheffield and they are some great places to go to! many of them being free, when its warm I like to go to a place called the peace gardens. It has lovely water fountain features and a great atmosphere to it in the warm weather.





This picture was taken at Scarborough a place I really love visiting in the summer time, I love walking on the sea front and treating my self to some good fish and chips, also I love spending endless amounts of change in the slot machines.
I think its great to arrange day trips in the summer time with friends and family.


I hope you all have an amazing summer and let me know what your getting up to in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x

No comments