Dresslink wishlist



Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. So a couple of days ago I was contacted by a company called DressLink, they were ever so kind to let me pick out a few of their clothing items. So while I was on the website I made up my own opinion and I thought I would share it with you. While I was browsing I noticed that all the items are very up to date with the trends, I wasn't expecting it to be so up to date given how cheap the prices are. The site offers bargain prices and I read a few reviews online and everyone seemed very pleased with their items. I have put my order through and I am waiting on the order, but I just want to write a post to share the site with you because I think its such a bargain site. I think every girl should know about this site because it has everything a girl could want whether it be tops, trousers, bags or accessories its all there.
So I also decided to put together a wish list let me know what you think.





         I love this top it's such a beautiful colour great of summer. The added jewel detail really
Makes this top. It's so pretty with shorts or trousers! (buy top here)



                                                               
                        
           
                        
 This dress is just gorgeous this camel/nude colour is beautiful. The camel colour is very in trend right now. (buy here)



                                                                   
        

  I love this top the gorgeous collar detail is so pretty, it looks great with a skirt pictured above.(buy here)




                                                            
        
           I love this monochrome skirt it's so pretty, monochrome is so classy and chic.(buyhere)







            What do you think to this website? Let me know in the comments
                                                      Love,
                                                     Lauren
                                                         x












       
                           




No comments