Dresslink clothes order.


Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. I wrote a blog post a couple of weeks ago explaining that Dresslink ever so kindly contacted me and let me pick a few of their items to share with you, they have now arrived and I am very pleased with the tops. I love the two tops I chose, they definitely are my style and they look great. The best part of Dresslink is that it is very affordable but still looks great.

I will leave links to the tops down below so you can check the tops out for your self. I hope you love them as much as I do!
(Check Dresslink out here)

 I love the heart pattern on this top its super cute. You can either dress it up or down
(Buy shirt here)











 
I love the bright colour of this top its great for summer and holidays.

(Buy top here)

What do you think of these tops? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x




No comments