Sunday skincare

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog, today is Sunday and that means lounging around watching Netflix and pampering your self. That is exactly my Sunday routine today. Now today I woke up with the biggest spot ever on my nose it was huge, so I thought I would have to let my skin breathe and give it some tlc it needs. I love wearing makeup I really do but its nice to just give your skin some air and let it breathe, especially if you want to get rid of a spot like me.

1. Peel of face masque- when it comes to faces masques Montagne Jenesse always springs to mind, this brand is so affordable and every girl has tried these masks out they are great. I love the peel off ones and the rinse of ones they both do the trick but today I wanted a peel off one. This masque  deeply cleanses the pores and removes dirt and build up. This is exactly what I need to get rid of my spot to deeply clean my skin and leaving  it feeling pampered and lovely.


2. every night before I go to bed and every morning, I like to wash my face with a facial wash I have so many different ones. For example this particular one fights spots and blackheads, obviously this is the one I am picking today to fight my pesky not so little spot.


3. Royal jelly moisturiser I love to apply this before I go to bed, because I suffer with dry skin a lot so this leaves my skin feeling so soft. Royal jelly is perfect for people who suffer with dry skin I highly recommend it


So I hope you all have a relaxing Sunday, and let me know your favourite skin care product in the comments.
Love,
Lauren
x
 

No comments