My new favourite perfume.

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog today I wanted to show my new favourite perfume I just love it. Its called Viva La Juicy by juicy couture. It is a very fruity/floral fragrance. I have actually wanted this perfume for quite sometime now so I saw it on offer and I had to get it. It also came with a handbag size tube/bottle to carry with you. I love how girly and summery this scent is. Its definitely one to bring out in spring/summer
I have been wearing this perfume a lot a lately. Now that the weather is slowly warming up its perfect time to get it out.

The perfume has wild berries, vanilla and jasmine inside.
I love this perfume I think its so pretty and girly perfect for any daytime occasion.

I still love Marc Jacobs daisy but its nice to mix it up from time to time with your perfume instead of just wearing the same. I would recommend this perfume to people who enjoy more of a floral/fruity smell. Its rather light and not to overpowering I love it.

Would you try this perfume? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x


 






No comments