Friday notes 24.04.15

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog, today is Friday so that means its time for a Friday notes post. I love these posts they're very relaxed and very chatty. It really feels like I am just having a conversation/catch up with my readers. I like this picture sooty can be so cute at times.

Life// So this week has been very good the weather has been so sunny in Sheffield, which is sort of a rare thing we're used to a lot of rain. This week I have actually been doing a lot of thinking about the future and being very serious. I know exactly what course I want to do at college and all of that, but sometimes it can be stressful to think will you actually get employed in the industry I want to go in? it can be quite stressful. The reality of it is yes it will more than likely be tough but I like to stay very positive and work as hard as I can to achieve my goals.

What I am loving// I love taking pictures as I say a lot, Instagram has become a huge part of everybody's lives including my own. And I discovered an app called Vscocam. This app is honestly amazing it makes your pictures such better quality by adding effects editing the contrast and so on. I love how it makes my pictures look professional even though I have only taken them on my iphone. I would recommend this app to anybody it is my new favourite.

Lots of Laughing//
I found this picture from my holiday last year in turkey I find It so funny it makes me smile.
I love finding pictures that hold memories and instantly make you smile.


What are your plans for this weekend? let me know in the comments

Love,
Lauren
x



No comments