Worth a read or not? Alexa Chung it

Today I really wanted to review this which every blogger seems to own. I have wanted this book for some time now but every time I went to buy it, it was out of stock I was so unlucky. But for my birthday my mum bought it me so I was finally happy to read it. Alexa Chung is such a massive style icon she looks so stylish in anything she could wear a bin bag and still look stylish. This book isn't exactly what I expected. It isn't really an autobiography it's more about her style icons and who she looks up to  and she speaks about the modeling industry.
I was expecting a book more about her life but I was kind of disappointed, I still really enjoyed the book though it gave a lot of information on fashion and tips. So if you're really into fashion then I would recommend it to you.

I had to include this picture I found it too cute, I was taking a picture and jasper decided to lay on the book.

A lot of the pages include a lot of pictures and unfortunately not  a lot of writing. I have to admit it took me around a day or two to read because it has that little words. I was a little disappointed that there were hardly any words. I wanted a book with more words than pictures. But the pictures are lovely to look at just want a few more words, please.

I really love the layout of this book it is so pretty.

I had to include jasper he's too cute not to include him!

Overall I did enjoy reading the book, but I just wish there was more words and a bit more detail about Alexa's life. I would rate this book 4/5

What do you think of this book would you read it? let me know in the comments x
Love,
Lauren x


No comments