New obsession: Urban decay naked on the run palette.

Hello everyone its been a little while since I wrote a post but I have been super busy so I am very sorry. But I really needed to write a post on my new found love for the Urban decay naked on the run palette. It is the best thing to happen since bread and butter honestly this palette is a saviour it has everything you need in there great for travelling, or if your like me and you overlay you're in a rush to get ready its all there waiting for you. I love the handy mirror in the palette its great if you're somewhere and there is no mirror in sight!







I love these eye shadows honestly I don't think there is any better than Urban decay the pigmentation is amazing.
I love the blusher and bronzer to and yes when I saw them at first I was a little scared with how BRIGHT the blush looks. But they are very pigmented so a little goes a LONG way you only need to dab a tiny bit on a brush and its enough







      
         To create this look I used 'Resist' as the main lid colour then I used the colour 'Dare' on the crease then I added a little bit of 'Stun' to make the eyes look smoky.





                      What do you think of this palette? let me know in the comments
                                                                         love,
                                                                                  Lauren x

No comments