Embarassing old baby pictures 25.10.14

Today I haven't been up to that much I decided to have a chilled in day but I still had to think of some sort of blog post this one is one to laugh at trust me!. I was looking at some of my old baby pictures and have spotted out some right funny ones its a good old throwback post. When I was little I had big massive curly hair which was pretty much untameable sometimes as you will see in some of these pictures. I hated having my hair brushed when I was little as it was so notty and frizzy

The quality is so fuzzy sorry about 5 here I think on Christmas day opening
a present which appears to be bigger than me (cant even remember what it is)



4 year old me with santa Remember asking for more
a less everything of santa


Crazy hair woah! Christmas day  I will never understand why are house walls
were a yellow colour haha!!


I don't even know how to describe this one


On a school trip with nursery im so enthusiastic about im
(yawning all the time)


Rocking on the stage them dance moves though!


Haha well ive had a good laugh at those and I bet you have to let me know what you think in the comments











No comments