Outfit of the day♥

Today i wanted to post another outfit post because i really enjoy writing them. I recently bought this blue top it has a necklace attached to it so its not so plain. It really makes the top stand out let me know what you think in the comments 






Perfume wise I've been wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy which is such
a beautiful scent i would defiantly recommend buying it


  

I love these ripped jeans along with the blue top


These are the shoes i wore (I didn't wear these trousers but i forgot to take a picture of my shoes with my outfit)



Make up i used on my face
♥ Rimmel match perfection foundation (Buy here)Maybelline illegal length mascara (Buy here)
eco tools brush i have the set of them they are very good(Buy here)
Bourjois bronzing powder (Buy here)
 I went for a pretty basic natural look

clothes
Top- Primark
Ripped jeans- Tk Maxx
shoes- Newlook
watch- Vivienne westwood














No comments