Monochrome trend♥


The monochrome trend is a classic trend. Its great too as it goes with everything you
don't have to worry to much about jewelry and shoes because black and white goes with everything
i love this striped blazer. (looks like a humbug sweet).
I wear it with my river island jumpsuit which I'm absolutey in love with
it has a cross back which makes it even prettier.
Its great for special occasions. I was going out for a nice family meal here #selfie


I went for a very matte look on my face to make my face look flawless and conceal
any blemishes

Rimmel stay matte foundation i love this its a great foundation and makes my skin look amazing i tend to use it more
when im going out though than normal day to day as its a little heavy
(Buyhere)

Maybeline illegal length mascara i love this mascara it makes my lashes look thicker and fuller
(Buyhere)

Clinique chubby stick (Buy here)

Bobbi Brown highlighter pen (Buy here)


river island jumpsuit they
no longer do the one i have on with the cross back but i have found one close to the match
(buyhere)


black and white blazer bought from new look but not available no more i have found another close to match
(Buy here)

Thankyou for reading let me know what you think



















No comments